Just a quick post to let you know about Geeks are Sexy’s new official t-shirt!
Designed by [GaS] reader Autumn Rain Turkel, the design of this shirt was partly inspired by John Hughes’s 1980s-classic Weird Science. By purchasing one of our shirts, you’ll be helping us in our never ending quest to spread geekiness worldwide (and help us pay for those monstrous hosting bills, among other things.). We plan on releasing additional, more female-friendly, designs soon enough… after all, about a third of our audience is composed of the fairer sex!
The offical Geeksaresexy.net t-shirt:
- 100% cotton (doesn’t feel like cardboard)
- 10.2 ounce crew neck t-shirt
- Double needle cover seamed neck, taped neck and shoulders, double needle sleeve and bottom
- DO NOT CRACK when stretched
Here are a few pictures of the shirt, right out of the printing press!
Edit: Oh, and when you’re done shopping, use promo code “geeksaresexy” (without the quotes) to get 10% off your purchases.
- Teenormous: The cheapest place to get your geek shirts online
- Geeks are Sexy Readers Survey – $100 VISA Gift Card Drawing
- 25 Incredibly Geeky T-Shirts
Originally posted 2009-09-19 12:38:49.